Nickel-plated chains are used mainly in the food and packaging industry; the characteristic properties of nickel make it a particularly suitable coating metal for numerous applications. It is impervious not only to water and air, but also to a variety of acids and alkali.
· Zinc-plated and nickel-plated chains are prestretched to 30 % of breaking load
· All chain plates are tapered and zinc or nickel plated available
· Pins offer a high level of corrosion protection and wear resistance
· The load capacity of zinc- or nickel-plated ELITE chains is similar to that of comparable standard chains
· Both chain types are generally supplied lightly oiled